Information We Collect
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, PayPal or credit card billing information, and/or contacts you choose to submit) to Jacknife when choosing to participate in various contests on the Service such as registering for an account, participating in contests, uploading pictures, posting messages, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters and/or other mailing lists.
- Log File Information: When you use Jacknife, our servers may automatically record certain information that your device sends whenever you visit any website and use certain apps. These server logs may include information such as your web or app request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
The Way Jacknife Uses This Information
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of Jacknife, including but not limited to the following: (a) providing you our products and services, including our games; (b) processing and responding to inquiries; (c) alerting you to new Service features, special events, products and services, or certain third-party products or services in which we think you will be interested; and (d) enforcing the legal terms that govern your use of the Service.
- We may use your information to contact you for both marketing and non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Jacknife changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use your information to improve the quality and design of Jacknife and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services, such as by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through Jacknife, in which case Jacknife may not be able to provide certain services to you.
To protect your privacy and security, we reserve the right to take reasonable steps (such as requesting your password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information at all times.
Jacknife uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Jacknife and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Advertising and Analytics Companies